4.11.2012

If You Want Something Do it Yourself: Jewelry Display

Amanda Seyfried photo from Glamour March 2012
Rhinestone Necklace: Rue 21, Turquoise Earrings: F21, Chandelier Earrings: c/o INPINK
Love Ring: F21, Eagle Ring: Antique Bangles: Mix of F21, Langford Market, Peacock Plume

As the months have gone by, I've been trying to build up an accessory collection...so far so good. The only problem is I have a habit of leaving them everywhere, my purse, car, dresser and somehow I manage to lose them before I get any good use out of them. When I saw this frame at the thrift store, I knew it would be a great diy project for a jewelry display. This way I can have a few pieces that I'm currently loving and a few that I want to start wearing more often right in plain sight. Oh and a bit of Amanda Seyfried doesn't hurt either. I think she's gorgeous in this photo (or pretty much at anytime) and love that it makes me excited for summer and days of hanging around in a bathing suit (hopefully looking just as hot).


Do it Yourself:


Supplies: Picture frame & cork board
1. Take out glass from frame & trace on cork board
2. Cut out and place in frame
3. Add pretty inspiration

xoxo erica

27 comments:

  1. those accessories are really cool dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this accessory collection Erica, awesome work as always on the DIY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so cool . love it :) great work ! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this DIY a lot, looks simple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did an amazing job! and Amanda's photo suits really well! she's one of my favourite actresses :)

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea for a DIY. I am really incompetent when it comes to DIYs, but I might be able to do this one.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this idea! I use mis matched knobs from anthropologie to hang all my necklaces , but this is a fun alternative for earrings!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute. i love making things like this

    ReplyDelete
  9. funny and cute idea!^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute idea :)
    Brooke @ what2wear, monikabrooke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh!! wat mooi!! Dat ga ik zeker ook proberen!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love it!! Such a good idea! & i'm obsessing over that necklace...so chic!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great idea! Love it! I would definitely do this if I had more wall space.
    ~Sara
    sarastrauss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's really cute Erica!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brilliant! So pretty and easy- I love this as an inspiration board- a week or month of styles based on the look in the frame

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome Idea!! I'm definitely going to try it out!!
    XOXO, Maria from SS

    http://speakinginstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a great DIY! You should check out some of the DIY projects I do on my blog and let me know what you think! :)

    :)
    Allison
    http://afashionfiles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh this is such a pretty idea! I'd love to do that but I fear there's no space left in my room to put it :( unless.... well, I'll see ;)

    xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks for this! now i have an idea how to organize my things in a fashionable way! :)

    http://mytailoredtales.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. very col idea! I'm always in for new ways to stack my jewelry
    xo,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow, this is very creative and a great idea!

    http://seizethestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for your comment on my blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    :)
    Allison
    http://afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is such a cool DIY, love the the necklace by the way :)

    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a neat idea! I love it!

    http://ninesonadime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. great DIY!

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    sidesmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams