2.19.2013

Life Lately


1. Hanging out with Chris Saturday night at a local bar.
2. Valentine's Day cupcakes
3. At the gym wearing a braided braid.
4. Dinner with Chris...loving the way he's been wearing his hair lately.
5. Beautiful floral bouquet from my guy.
6. Cupcake remains...I know I eat a lot of cupcakes.
7. Getting ready to share a 30 oz steak on our Valentine's date.
8. Turning on the tv just in time to catch Justin Timberlake perform at the Grammys.
9. I came home to find my niece Isabella wearing my dress...she picked the pink sequins :)
10. Me and Scar

See more Life Lately posts here 

find me on instagram @ericamarie04

xoxo erica

14 comments:

  1. Loved watching Justin perform!!
    Haha, great snapshots from everyday life :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cat is awesome. I've always liked big fluffy kitties :) And that steak...what a great way to celebrate V Day. Real women eat meat....LOL! Steak lovers rule.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos and you look awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cupcakes are so cute and you look lovely! Great photos

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous kitty. You two are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures; you're so pretty! I love the picture of you with the 30 oz steak lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cupcakes look yummy!! Fun pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww you and Chris are so adorable Erica, these photos are just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cupcakes, flowers, a nice dinner, and a cute kitty = a beautiful life :)
    Baking in Couture

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun photos! The cupcakes and flowers are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. the bloom of those red roses are apparently filled with much love :)

    Hope you'll check my photo dairy, too :) LINK :)

    Followed your blog! Hope you'll follow mine too :)

    Happy Valentine's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams