7.08.2014

Married Makings // Tequila Crush Margarita

 About two summers ago me and Chris were really into making our own margaritas. Latley I've been craving margaritas over my usual beer and I told Chris that I wanted to start making our own drinks again this summer. Being "mixologist" together was one of my favorite summer time activities to do as a couple. We had a lot of fun coming up with drinks and finding names to go along with them. Chris was more of the brains behind this drink and it was so good. I loved the idea of freezing up Orange Crush soda to put a fun twist to a margarita on the rocks!
 Here's what you will need: Tequila, Triple Sec, Limes, Lemons, Orange Crush Ice Cubes, Orange Juice, Jigger, Shaker, and Squeezer
 Put a few cubes of ice into your mixer and add:
1 1/2 oz of tequila
1 oz of triple sec
1 oz of orange juice
 Squeeze 1/2 oz lime juice & 1/2 oz of lemon juice.
Add that to your mixer and shake up.
At this point you can add margarita salt or sugar to the rim of your glass and garnish with a slice of  lemon & lime.
Pour your drink :)
 Take your Orange Crush ice cubes and add them to your margarita.
Drink up and enjoy!!!
xoxo erica & chris

5 comments:

  1. Mmmm, the cocktail looks absolutely yammy and pretty perfect for hot summer days! Maybe I should try to make one this weekend;)

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome, girl! Now you've got me craving a margarita! :)

    -Ashley
    http://bit.ly/lestylorouge

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing the recipes!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams