8.20.2014

Same Dress Different Day

 I've been wearing this dress for years now, it's a rotating favorite and it's always fun to see how many different ways I can style it. Paired with this bright floral is the way I went for date night last week. When I bought this top, I did the unusual and bought it without ever trying it on. I can't even believe myself on that one but it was right next to checkout and I'm not sure it's possible to pass up on such a pretty print. As it turns out  it fit me at a really weird length and I'm great procrastinator so I never returned it. Good thing I'm really loving it tied up as a crop top.
 Do you ever have those impulsive shopping decisions? Did they work out for you?

xoxo erica

6 comments:

  1. I'm way too much of a compulsive shopper for my own good ;) It does work itself out a lot, but other times...not so much.

    This is such a cute outfit! I thought that top was part of the dress. What a lovely combination!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, that top is from Target, isn't it? I remember that print! Haha, it caught my eye as well. Glad you made it work as a crop top at least :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely love burgundy :3

    xo
    http://follementefashion.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable way to wear a dress! The florals go nicely with the burgundy!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so cute! I would never have thought of this combo, but it looks so cute and fresh!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams