6.01.2015

Dress, Heels, & Confetti

 Dress: thrifted, Heels: Simply Vera Wang, Necklace: Rue 21, Clutch: Ban.do
Hey everyone, I've been wanting to share this outfit for quite some time on the blog. I've worn this dress with a blouse layered over it but it's just as good all by itself. This was one of the outfits that I took with me to blogger camp...yeah way back in March. I told you it's been a long time. I guess only this time around I wore it with heels...we couldn't take heels with us to camp! What!?! I know...but I survived a weekend hanging around in flats. If you follow me on instagram then you probably have seen my black glitter flats that I bought for camp specifically and now I kind of almost live in them. Pointed flats have grown on me but my heart will always be with heels. These nude ones were a Christmas gift that I know are going to be a summer favorite! 
xoxo erica

5 comments:

  1. Gotta love some heels! Although pointy toed flats are gorgeous too...
    Super cute and girly outfit :)

    Enter to win a $50 giftcard!
    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, pointy flats are really growing on me!

      xo erica

      Delete
  2. Flawless and glowing skin is an important need for everyone. And that's why we do a lot of things for it. Society and social media have shaped us to accept inappropriate standards of excellence and focus on looking good. For more info, you can visit here at Tips for Glowing Skin

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams